Regardless of age or gender, your audience will be inspired by Ria’s story and ignited by the principles she shares in a powerful, touching, and humorous way.
Popular Programs & Topics for Workshops or Keynote Presentations
PLEASE NOTE: Any program topic can expand to cover an entire workshop or condense to fit a keynote presentation
Fearfully and Wonderfully Me: Becoming the Woman God Created You to Be
Learn to step into the role God created for you and live an abundant life!
As Christian women, sometimes our biggest struggle is believing we are enough. “I’m not good enough, strong enough, thin enough, smart enough, influential enough, beautiful enough, worth enough, or _____________________ enough” are all limiting beliefs that prevent us from reaching our potential and living the purpose focused, abundant life God wants for us. In truth, we are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14) and God doesn’t create mistakes, only miracles. It’s not about being perfect, but learning to embrace who God has called you to be and fulfilling that charge to the best of your ability.
- Overcome issues like shame, self doubt, lack of self worth, limiting beliefs, or lack of confidence.
- Learn to steward well in all four dimensions of life: physical, mental, social, and spiritual.
- Living purpose focused with passion and joy.
A.C.H.I.E.V.E. Maximize Your Potential with 7 Keys to Unlock Success and Significance
Often, more is learned from our failures in life than our successes if we reflect on the lesson and apply it to the future.
A.C.H.I.E.V.E is an acronym that contains keys to help you “achieve” success, significance, and reach your potential. Real stories from Ria’s experience make this program humorous, touching, and impactful with lessons anyone can take away and apply to their own life, personally or professionally. Doug Firebaugh remarked, “Achievement to most people is something you do…to the high achiever, it is something you are.” Ask us about purchasing bulk copies of the book to equip attendees with a lasting resource!
Leadership Gems for Women
Women are naturally high level leaders because they are relationship oriented. However, it’s a “man’s world” out there and natural ability isn’t enough to help you be successful as a leader.
You must intentionally develop your skills, so you can lead and influence others at home, at work, at church, or even as a volunteer. This program includes precious “gems” of leadership wisdom and the associated characteristics of very successful women along with insight on how to develop these characteristics. Ask us about purchasing copies of the book to equip attendees with a lasting resource!
Ria combines her years of experience in leadership roles of different organizations along with years of studying, teaching, training, and speaking on leadership to give you short and simple, yet powerful and profound, lessons to help you become very successful, regardless of whether you are in a formal leadership position or not. Dr. Stephen R. Covey stated it clearly, “Everyone chooses one of two roads in life – the old and the young, the rich and the poor, men and women alike. One is the broad, well-traveled road to mediocrity, the other the road to greatness and meaning.” Visit TopStoryLeadership.com for more leadership programs for men and women alike!
Straight Talk: The Power of Effective Communication
Communication is one of the biggest success factors in any relationship with employees, team members, co-workers, customers, and even friends or family members.
Communication is about transferring information. Connection is about transforming lives. Connection multiplies communication. How to communicate effectively determines your professional success and defines your personal relationships. Ask us about purchasing bulk copies of the book to equip attendees with a lasting resource! Communication is a skill anyone can learn, and everyone can learn to be more effective.
- Communication Styles & Personality Types
- Moving Beyond Communication To Leverage Connection
- Effective Listening
- Discover the Principles of Communication and Connection
Change Happens: Leading Yourself and Others through Change
Are you experiencing changes in your industry? Are you leading or communicating change initiatives in your organization? Do you need to increase buy-in?
This thought-provoking, inspirational program reveals how to deal with the challenges of change and turn those challenges into opportunities. As Ted Bauer said, “Business needs and conditions can change very quickly, it’s actually more important HOW FAST you can learn something as opposed to WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW.” Change brings both challenges and opportunities. It can bring an organization together by uniting the team around a unifying purpose and vision, or it can create chaos. Ask us about purchasing bulk copies of the book to equip attendees with a lasting resource!
- Responding Effectively To Change
- Identify Opportunities In Change
- Overcoming The Challenge And Fear of Change
- Leveraging Change
PRIME Time: The Power of Effective Planning (Time Management & Work Life Balance)
We can’t manage time – we can only manage what we do with it. The biggest gap in reaching personal or professional goals is the execution gap.
We can categorize time and activities in to five basic blocks. Each block has different characteristics and time spent in different blocks will bring a different return. In order to effectively plan and execute for goal achievement, we must first identify which blocks are most important based on our core values, what activities we should set for each block, and then determine how to execute the plan. Ask us about purchasing copies of the book to equip attendees with a lasting resource! “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty four hour days.” Zig Ziglar
- Effective Goal Setting
- Effective Planning
- Effective Execution
Why Book Ria?
- More than just an entertaining keynote speaker – Ria works with you to make your event a success! Ria will schedule a conference call before your event to learn about your goals for the event and how she can support you in reaching those goals.
- Ria will interact with your audience – Before and after her presentation or throughout your event (on request). Ria is friendly and approachable for attendees and is available to take photos with everyone who wants one! Ria is also available for breakout sessions and book signings, or arrange for someone to have a meal with Ria as an employee reward or recognition event.
- Inspirational Story – Ria shares her experiences in overcoming adversity and transforming her life, and the leadership lessons that she successfully applied and anyone can take action on. Ria customizes each presentation based on your audience and event theme.
- Certified Leadership Speaker, Coach and Trainer – Ria can also offer workshops and training sessions customized for your organization, team or event. Featured in the National Association of Professional Women’s Member Spotlight and also in Leadership Inspirational.
- Published Author – with eleven books available on leadership topics such as: resilience, communication, dealing with change, leadership, personal and professional success, and more. Ask how your audience can receive a copy as a bonus to your event!
- Professional – Ria has been personally mentored by Motivational Speaker Les Brown.
Ria and her husband Mack often speak together in a complimentary style that will offer your audience a dynamic presentation that impacts your audience in a powerful way!
Ask how you can have both Ria and Mack speak for your event and guarantee a great experience for your audience that showcases a loving, caring and supportive relationship AND humor that will keep your audience engaged!